Saturday, May 26, 2012

Almost there....... (with the Home Study)

Can you believe our "to do list" only has 3 more things on it??

  1. Medical forms for EACH family member...... have I mentioned how much I dread this?
  2. Guardianship form- filled out and notarized ..... dreading this too.... choosing who will be the guardian of our child/children should anything happen to Jason or I.....
  3. Adoption Education!  Our HS agency did email me some things to read that we could count as "PART" of our Education!!  I think we need 10 hours.

THAT's IT!!  WOW!!

Hoping Wednesday to be able to make a COMMITTMENT to a child!!  SO EXCITED!!!

Tuesday we will have another goat sold and maybe a 3rd, if the lady who emailed me follows up!!  :)  :)  :)

1 comment:

  1. You're getting close! It's interesting to see the differences in the requirements between HS agencies, country programs and even between agencies within the same country. We didn't have to have physicals done for each child, just my husband and I and our pediatritian just signed a paper for each child saying they were healthy, no concerns and up to date on everything.

    ReplyDelete