Thursday, May 31, 2012

Moving right along

Today was a great day!!!

God has moved little mountains-- and is showing us that every step (even smaller ones) he will lead and guide and provide a way.

Funny enough-- somehow my radio dial was changed in the van today and in my many hours spent there-- I heard not 1 but 2 radio programs about "Special Needs" families.  (none about adoption) but still.  One was with Joni and friends and the other one I don't remember who the host was but it was about a family with a son with CP... it was very encouraging to listen to.

We opened a checking account just for this adoption.  We do not want to get things criss crossed and we will probably have to hook pay-pal upto our account and Jason HATES pay-pal and does NOT want it on our family account... we've had major hacks and lost $$.  So that was good.

We are getting closer on the homestudy-- only 5 more hours of education & waiting on the guardian form to be returned to me (notarized)!!!


THEN---- we also are filling out the commitment papers on a SPECIAL LITTLE BOY!!!   Funny enough we decided on him in our hearts LONG before I sat down last night and researched his diagnosis....  it will all be okay-- I trust that--  God has laid this boy on ALL our hearts...and truthfull-- most diagnosises it seems are either wrong or due to the childs circumstance in the orphanages. 

I cannot make the BIG ANNOUCEMENT YET-- I have to wait for RR to receive all our paperwork and funds-- then when they set up our account-- I CAN ANNOUNCE it FOR REAL!!!!!!  (hopefully with in 2 weeks)

PLEASE do not forget about our online yardsale-- STILL praying the suburban sells.   It seems all the goats have sold!!!  (well one is sold but not picked up or paid for yet-- so we wont count that $$ yet).  

Just had to get a quick update out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment