Thursday, May 10, 2012

Asked God for my "Fleece"

Yes, part of my doubt (a small part) was wondering HOW on earth we would EVER raise the $$ needed for this adoption.  (most of my feelings were due to physcial issues) but some of it was financial...  anyway  As I was praying this morning I was asking the LORD to please show me if this is HIS will for us-- to make it clear to us--  bring Jason and I together in ONE MIND and that our finances would grow so we could move forward....

WELL-- CAN I tell you we now have $800 in a jar!?!  REALLY?  (well truthfully $200 of it is our refunded non-refundable application fee from the HS agency) but still.  And -- I can't say for CERTAIN-- but I do think another  $300-400 is on its way (due to selling another goat this weekend) so that would EASILY be our homestudy (1/2) and to pay the application fee again.

And really-- we didn't even SKIMP to much for this- we were able to get 2 new tires on Jason's car and pay off a SMALL credit we had.... so I am so excited---

We are not making a MOVE yet-- but we are continuing to pray-- and listen---as we are not sure if maybe we should change HS agencies to one that was recommended to be more Large Family Friendly... or what HE wants.....

I think Jason and I will start taking some online trainning /classes for our HS next week.  I think that will be very eye opening.

We do still have 1 large item to sell (our Suburban) but I really feel in my heart-- GOd is NOT going to let that sell until we are READY to make the MOVE HE WANTS us to make-- until we are ALINED with HIM..... PRAYING that happens SOON.

****EDITED to add ALL of our clearances have come back today (EXCEPT ONE that I forgot to sign...but I returned that yesterday)...

AND our references are coming in (the HS agency told us that)..... so really things are still moving ahead..and my heart is glad..........   

Left on our HS todo list--  Online courses, guardianship form and  1 clearance for me that was returned yesterday-- oh and everyone's physcials which are schedueld for the 16th. I never canceled them.   I dread this though- our dr. is not very large family friendly...and I'm sure he'll give a BIG sigh when he sees the "form letter" he needs to complete for each of us.   Not to mention the one form letter says EVERYONE is up to date on immunizations...my 3 youngest have taken a SLOWER route than "normal"... curious to see how this goes!?!   BUT-----EVERYTHING ELSE IS DONE!! 

Oh and another $800 to finish it up !!  

The meeting makes me EXTREMELY NERVOUS THOUGH!!  EXTREMEMLY!!!  I am not one that welcomes social workers into my home-- devulging all the financial info and other info was EXTREMELY hard for me too-- NOT something I would normally EVER do.... but for the Lord..... he keeps my heart in peace-- AS LONG AS I am focused on HIM... (I feel very much like Peter walking on the water OUT TO JESUS---)

No comments:

Post a Comment