Friday, May 4, 2012

Progress made today!!

Today was a roller coaster at times--- as I am sure this process can be.... but all in all it ended a GOOD DAY...

We sold 3 things off our cyber yardsale (see sidebar), we have 2 goats ("big ticket items") that were inquired about seriously today (still playing phone tag with them) but that would be a MAJOR step forward for our homestudy fees that are due $1600.

AND-- I about fell over when Josh brought the mail in and my FBI fingerprint clearance CAME BACK APPROVED... (I WAS NOT SHOCKED I WAS APPROVED-- LOL  I was shocked-- because I just had them finger printed Monday evening at 5:20pm!!  And ALREADY they are BACK!?!?  The form says  4-5 weeks!!!!!!!!   Now Jason had his done on Tuesday (5/1) so I'm curious to see when HIS comes back-- if it was an end of the month thing that PUSHED mine through-- or if they are just getting them done THAT quickly!!   WOW!!

Again all of this happened just to help STRENGTHEN my FAITH and RELIANCE on HIM.   (I think that is ONE thing I will probably REALLY learn through this process--- RELY on HIM!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Denise! We're still waiting on our FBI clearances. It will be 8 weeks on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING! Can't wait to see where God will take you on this journey, Denise!

    ReplyDelete