Friday, May 4, 2012

Trust in the Lord, not your Own Understanding

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.   Proverbs 3:5-6

That was the verse I read yesterday morning... and it spoke volumes to me...even though I had it memorized since being a LITTLE GIRL (probably one of the first verses I had ever memorized)..but yesterday it held special meaning and DIRECTION for me. 

I thought it most applied to the country we were praying for wisdom for-- little did I know God was going to show me how we could move MOUNTAINS I didn't even know existed.

I had an TOTALLY unexpected phone call from my mother.... and she shared with me some possible plans that she was praying about making.   Plans that could totally have a WONDERFUL affect on the adoption process we are on.   (which is NOT at all why she was making these plans)  

I do not want to go into details now--  and even if these plans do not come to fruition... its okay-- because God used this to show me-- HE could MAKE BIG MOVES-- right before my eyes--- Moves I would've never thought of or asked for-- but that HE arranged.

GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment