Saturday, June 9, 2012

HOME STUDY MEETING-- DONE!!

Okay okay... so everyone was soo right-- it was NOT nearly as painful as I thought!! 

It was LONG--  4 hours long.... but boy we went over and above what we needed to do to prepare-- but hey-- now our house looks "awesome"!!  LOL

I will have my rough draft in 7-10 days--  Can ANYONE shed some light on what I need to look for and be sure is worded "correctly" to prevent any problems???

I am So HAPPY!!!!

I don't want to show my cards TOO much about the Homestudy-- but it went well-- and she was very happy when she left..so-- I am hapy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it went so well!

    Our agency was responsible for making sure it was worded correctly for the country we are adopting from. We just made sure the facts were right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that your home study visit went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! The RR people will review it for correctness.
    We had to ensure that we had our daughter's age limit up past the age we thought she'd be when we brought her home. She was 15 so our home study had to say we were authorized up to through the age of 16 not "girl age 10-15" because that country would consider 15 years and one day old the cut off.

    ReplyDelete