I just had to jump on here, as I want to share each and every step the Lord leads us on... today is a SUPER EXCITING DAY!!
First-- we did send in our "commitment paperwork to Reeces Rainbows" for a special little boy. I cannot share who, yet... and even when I do I do ask for prayer that all is well with him when we arrive in his country. (more about that later).
I just have to share that GOD has moved mountains in our finances already!! Today we paid our FULL homestudy $1400 & our committment to RR (and love offering) $1275 & Jason told me today I REALLY REALLY NEED tires on my van, badly-- like they keep getting low on air-- so we added up our funds and GOD IS GOOD.. there was still enough left over to get those tires on as well (only 2 but that is all we need right now-- and that is how MY God works-- he supplies my EVERY NEED!). We still have a balance in our NEW ADOPTION account so we can proceed with other 'government' agency fees (USCIS, and others) as soon as I receive the go ahead and well of course the LIST I need to collect!! lol
But I just have to share-- GOD IS GOOD!! ALL THE TIME!! GOD IS GOOD!!
He is meeting our every need-- we REALLY didn't know if we would have enough to pay all our fees & get tires-- let alone have a balance left!! GOD IS GOOD!
PS: We also had a gentleman stop and look at our suburban.. (it is parked at the end of the driveway)-- I am not too anxious on this-- because we do not "NEED" $7000 right NOW-- but I DO believe when we need $7000 it will sell-- and HE will receive ALL the Glory!!!
Today made me go back and read 1 Kings 17..
I just got caught up on all your posts from when you went "private" to now. I loved reading where the Lord has brought you. I'm super happy and excited for your family. I'll be praying and following along!
ReplyDeleteGetting caught up here too, Denise! I am so thrilled to read about your journey and to see the faithfulness of God once again!
ReplyDeleteIt's official now!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're on RR :)
I'm so excited to see that this boy has a family pursuing him!! So happy :) He grabbed my heart months ago and I keep hoping I'll see him on the "found me" list.
ReplyDelete