Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Suburban SOLD and LOOK at this picture!

It is a good thing, it is a sad thing.   We did sell the Suburban today.  For $800 less than what *I* wanted for it.  We really had little choice.  The bill for the inspection which showed it needed new brakes, shocks, rotors was $1600!!  So we either sell the suburban, take that $ off the top and put the rest into our adoption fund OR we-- EMPTY our adoption account (and not even that much) and pay for the suburban and PRAY it sells later.

Jason felt this was our best move.  So when the guy called back again TODAY we dealt with him..but he is DEFINILTY a USED CAR SALESMAN!  :(

As we drove it to meet him into town.... I called Jason on his sell phone because I was getting a bit of cold feet...(I do that often) and I said "wont you miss this suburban-- it is probably the nicest vechicle we have ever owned..."  HIS REPLY  "Yes, I will miss it but not near as much as I would miss have Carter as my son!!"  (and he gave me the THUMBS UP!!    I *LOVE* THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 And YES-- LOOKIE!!!!   I found the original picture of THUMBS UP!!!
The young man in the middle was adopted June 2011 and his mom found me on FB and shared SHE is the one who took this picture of Carter-- here he was saying GOOD BYE to his friends.... how sad that must be for all of them..  BUT--  Lord willing...all three of these guys will be with their FOREVER FAMILIES by the end of the year.  The cute boy on the far right is also being adopted!!    Yeaaaaa


So that is where we are--  and just in time to pay for our I600A & Passports (of which I think we may see if there is a RUSH option)

3 comments:

  1. the one on the far right, is that RR's "Tyler"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable!! You are definitely making the right decision :)

    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - blog design to support children in need around the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for selling your van!!! And, you can pay to have your passports expedited - it's extra money, but we had ours in hand in six days after we submitted the forms! We wanted to move as fast as possible for Laurel, and it worked! :) Will continue praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete