Friday, June 15, 2012

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Thank you Lord for your faithfulness.... thank you to whomever added to Carter's account to BRING HIM HOME.




Last night I was up till after midnight watching some video/podcasts about "THIS COUNTRIES"  adoptions... it left me speachless...and restless....

I woke up this morning with hubby at 5am (so thankful this is the last day for that!) and shared with him-- and he is such a calm man... such a rock-- he said- "Everything was going to be okay"...

I quick checked in on FB and my blog and I saw that our FSP account had grown by $225!!!    I thank the Lord for this-- it was such a confirmation-- things are going to be okay-- HE IS LEADING-- I have NO CONTROL over most of this--  I have NO idea who was led to donate-- but I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!


I have to say I am really most nervous about "traveling to this country"  not near as much with Carter and any needs he may have.   When I think about Carter I always here those words my husband told me before we committed to him, "Denise, if you were pregnant with our son with spina bifida or ANY other diagnosis we would LOVE HIM-- we would make what ever adjustments we needed to make and we would be just fine."  He is so right-- I hear those words in my mind many times.  I am so thankful for my husband.

Now when I was nervous about this whole "COUNTRIES"  situation-- the Lord brought the perfect verse to my yesterday morning.... 

"The kings heart is in the hands of the Lord; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases"    Proverbs 21:1

The Lord will direct this process-- I need to be still and LISTEN to HIM--

A person I spoke with before committing to Carter also told me "beware of the drama of the adoption world on line!"  I like to have a lot of knowledge and I do think knowledge is power at times-- but sometimes-- too much is just DRAMA!   LESSON LEARNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment