We were "submitted" today!! What does that mean? It means all our papers and forms were received in country, translated, notarized (again) and WHO KNOWS what else....(Our in country team worked HARD this week getting this done...and I THANK THEM!!)
and.... well I'm not sure what else.... but ths is GOOD NEWS... only one more IMPORTANT phone call-- and that will be our phone call with our APPOINTMENT to receive our son's "referral" in country!! Once we receive THAT phone call we ROLL!! (well in about 2 weeks we will roll).
I do feel some "nesting" kicking in!!! I am just so thrilled!!!
Not to mention our FSP grew again today!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to whomever you are!! We are SOOO thankful!!!
Please continue pass the word about our "auction".
I do have 2 more fundraisers "in the works" maybe one will be made public later tonight and the last one closer to September.
I also hope to get a better financial breakdown/picture of where we stand. Oh to hear from Lifeline (the agency we applied for a matching grant or non interest loan) would be SOOO good right now...... if it is HIS will that this be the path we take.
Congratulations, Denise! Can you believe you are in this place? Wow, what God has done!
ReplyDelete(Did you mean to say Lifesong rather than Lifeline? Sooo easy to make that mistake! You can delete this part of my comment if you want to!)