One more option to HELP us bring Carter home.....
Originally I thought we'd have children do this-- as my kids have LOVED filling up our Mason jar for Carter. (don't drop a quarter in this house-- they will swipe it and put it in the jar. Today Stephen saw some change in my purse and said "MOM, why isn't that all in Carter's jar? " As you can imagine it went RIGHT IN!! LOL)
So this is our next "scheme" (lol inside joke) to raise Carter's Ransom!!
IF each family (let the children take some ownership maybe, print a picture of Carter and tape it on, that is what we did) and lets start putting aside COINS FOR CARTER....
Winnner-- Whomever collects the MOST change (please take it to a coin counter, or count it yourself) by September 5th will WIN........ some European Chocolate!!!!!!! (I think I have some coming back with a friend next month, if not I will bring some home for you in October!!) I'm told it is AWESOME!!!!
The children will win 10% of the total winnings in the form of a Timberdoodle gift certificate!!! So if we raise $900-- the children will get a $90 gift certificate!! Sound good???? (one prize total)
PLEASE do comment here and let us know you are collecting so when the 5th rolls around we are sure we have everyone's change counted......

No comments:
Post a Comment