Seriously.... when I first saw adopting parents do "giveaways" and fundraisers I saw them havig ALL kinds of AWESOME prizes... (Ipods, I phones, Big Screen TV's and more) I could NOT compete with that..... and a dear friend told me "Denise, do what *YOU* know...." That is not what your friends are "into"....
So after time... the Lord really helped this "Nourishing Food" giveaway come together... and I mean COME TOGETHER!! The donations that were made for this giveaway are WAY above what I ever imagined!!
I am so thankful for these prizes....
I am SOOO thankful for these two "worlds" to come together...
I am excited for some of my "foodie" friends and "Foodie bloggers/businesses" to learn about Reeces' Rainbow and the children than need families so very much and also just the situation that exists in Eastern Europe and other countries that many do not realize exists.
I am so excited for some of my adopting friends and myself to learn more about "Nourishing" our children as they come home so very malnourished and in need of health from the inside out.
Of course... I am excited to raise the funds to bring Carter home SOON!!!
Want to learn more and register to WIN some REALLY great prizes????
Find out more here: (and please spread the word)!!
Collins Nourishing Giveaway Fundraiser
No comments:
Post a Comment