In all seriousness I totally remember thinking I will call this "one more special blessing" but I hope no one holds me to it!! :)
I was praying this day would come and we are so close I can FEEL IT!!!
We are "pre committed" ( lol not really a term, not really a true term) but we are getting ready to make the OFFICIAL COMMITMENT to another SWEET SWEET little girl whom we have slowly grown to love....(well some slower than others)
I (Denise) have been falling in love with her for awhile. Jason really really liked her and could see her in our family, but the money was not even here yet for Carter... how could we EVER do 2? How?? Pray.. Ask... Seek.... FIND!!! SO after much prayer and many heart palpitations we are in love and ready to bring HER home too!!!
Sunday evening Jason was ready-- he was ready to raise the funds for Carter and go get HER too!! Oh the excitement was so high!! The next day we found the EXACT "loan" we needed to get a LOT of our expenses covered. (Just want to clarify we are NOT going into debt for this adoption. Jason's employer will be giving us $6,000 PER CHILD for his company's "Adoption Benefit Program"... so we were able to get a loan for $12,000 which will be paid off as SOON as we get these children HOME!! We cannot take any loan that would cause us debt or interfere with our ability to take care of these children once we have them home.)
The one thing we are just trying to PIN down for sure is childcare-- because it could mean a bit longer of a trip. We have 2 possible options and we are just praying that one of them may be the option we need. If you have any other options-- PLEASE let me know.
I hope to make it known to the WORLD who SHE is very soon!!!
As I was washing my walls today (it is a bit intimidating thinking about someone living in my home for 3 weeks... they aren't just dinner guests... they are going to be IN MY HOME!!) lol anyway I was thinking about the response we would receive when we tell people we are bringing home a second blessing... this is the song the Lord brought to my mind.....
I can see the excitement on your face and hear it in your voice just by reading your blog! You must be so excited! Praying for your family during this adventure! Can't wait to see her picture! I remember your family from co op. kim
ReplyDelete