What a handsome young man.... riding in the car. :)
Yes, he got ahold of the camera. :)
Taking a picture of mama using her "cheat" book to communicate in Russian with him.... :)
Jason and our driver using the cheat book. The driver helping Jason to pronounce the words correctly.
He was such a good little boy in the car. He was very nervous at the passport photo place. Who wouldn't be though.
So we rode in the car and got his photo taken for both Visa and Passport, then we returned and played Memory (he requested that, he really likes that game) and then we did a 60 piece puzzle and then we did Legos. I know not much variety, but it keeps the 2 hour visit going well...and it promotes a good bit of interaction between the 3 of us.
Concentrating HARD on the puzzle
Here mama.... take my picture and put that away. LOL He likes taking pictures more than GETTING his picture taken.
Measuring up their "matches" to see who won MEMORY!! :) Mama is NEVER in the winner circle, I just enjoy watching them both...
Dima, surprised Papa got the next to last match correctly!! :) Look at those SMILES!!!
Then we took some silly photos.. Dima loved that mama did this to Papa!!
Then he took his own picture
Beginning today- Wednesday we will be unsupervised visits..... we will go without our facilitator so I think that is a good step, she thinks we are communicating well enough to go it alone!! :)
I have been trying to get videos loaded for some time....this is a SHORT one, but I wanted a video of him walking--- and I got it!! I do not know HOW he walks like this.... but he does-- and FAST-- not FAR.... but FAST!! :)
See him looking up to Papa---










Beautiful! It sounds like your bonding is coming along wonderfully!
ReplyDelete