Today was our second day to meet with and visit our son.
Day 1 was way overwhelming for everyone. We had just gotten off a 12 hour over night train ride, we had just been through numerous meetings that were all in a different language and then we met our son with HUGE crowd of people--which put Jason and I on edge.... it was pretty rough. I came home and cried.
However today was so much better. We were able to visit for just over 2 hours. Our facilitator was in and out a lot running papers all over the place-- that woman works SOOO hard to get his job done and get it done FAST!! I am so thankful! We will HOPEFULLY know more on Monday as to what our timeline is looking like, but I think it is good good good right now. But as with all things-- SUBJECT to change.
Anyway-- on with the pictures, right?
Here is our son with his papa-- he just LOVES his papa already- It is amazing to watch. Even the first day with everyone around he kept looking up a bit bashfully at his papa and smiling the he would look down-- by the end of today's visit he was "Papa this and Papa that"!! He loved taking pictures with our camera and wanted Papa to be in almost everyone!! LOL
Here they are working on a Lego kit-- we brough a few, but should've brought more-- he LOVES these!!
Here he is with his finished project, so we tore it apart and did it a second time. :) He really remembered a lot of where the pieces went!
Here is the picture worth framing- Who is more proud in this picture? Our son or his Papa?? I'm not sure-- but there are some strong bonds being formed for sure!!!
Here he is with me, but where are his eyes??? On his papa-- lol-- he is so cute!!
Here is another--
Here is one of the ones that CRACKED me up- Jason does NOT like to have his picture taken at all-- but when his son asked him "Papa-- here" "Papa- here" Jason grabbed whatever object it was and smiled pretty!! LOVE IT!!
Well it is super late-- I will try to post more very soon!!
I hope you enjoyed a glimpse into day 2 of meeting our son!! :)






How delightful to come home to see your pictures!! Love them all!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Denise. My eyes are filled with tears of joy. What God has been doing and continues to do to bring your sweet son home with his family. Great photos!
ReplyDeleteHi Denise! I just love these pictures! The one of Jason of course, just makes me laugh out loud. Dimi is just adorable and looks like so much fun! So glad that you had a good 2nd meeting with him. Hope you have a good day today too!
ReplyDeleteOh, he is so cute! I loved reading about your visits. So happy for him and for your family! I'll be praying for all to continue to go well!
ReplyDelete