Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dentist Appointment...

Today Matthew had his first dentist appointment.


The good news... it wasn't any worse than I imagined. The bad news-- it was as bad as I thought. We will have surgery in January/February to have 3 teeth pulled and 7 cavities filled. :( Better to do it all at 1x vs. taking him in 4 times.. I don't think we would have very good luck that 4th time!! He did great. She hit his abcessed tooth and it brought tears, but it would on any of us!! OUCH!!

Interestingly enough the teeth that need pulled are 2 year old teeth-- the Dentist beleives something happened to him when he was 2-- maybe a prolonged HIGH fever? His 1 year old teeth are fine. All the rest are "acceptable" the 2 year old ones are Rotted to the gums!!


Thankfully the surgery won't be until January/February!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment