Thursday, November 15, 2012

How do we communicate?

 we just do!! Example This morning I was getting breakfast and he came up and spoke to me in Russian and I shrugged my shoulders and he stopped and said "Fork?" and pointed to the table-- I asked "Do you want to set the table" "Yes" he replied. I said "Yes THANK YOU" and he then asked "Mama, 9?" I said "No only 8" (daddy was not home yet). But see it works-- short sentences-- we both have to SLOW down and look at each other and we can communicate very well.


And sometimes NOT so well.....

Me "You are mama's boy".  
Matthew   "No"  pointing to himself, " boy-- mama-- NO Boy".

He thought I was saying Mama is a boy!! LOL No mama-- you are not a boy--

Gotta love the lost in translation thing sometimes!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment