Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dossier MAILED & THANK YOU!

Today was a GOLD STAR DAY!!  One that will be remembered for years to come in this process!!

We mailed our ENTIRE DOSSIER to "said country" today!!!  YEAAAAAA
What does that mean?  Well it means they will finish translating it and then they will "submit" it to their authorities...and we WAIT... lol    How long?  To be submitted a week or 2, or.....   And then... well-- let's just take it step by step.  I will come back with the next step when we are there!!

Bottom line-- we need to get BUSY raising Carter's Randsom!!  Yes we do!!    And SOMEONE was soooo kind and added funds to our FSP today!!  Who EVER you are-- THANK YOU!!!!!  I squeeled to hubby on the phone when I saw it!!  THANK YOU !!!!

2 comments:

  1. They need a "like" button on blogs! So happy for this news! I love your little guy and can't wait till he gets home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a great feeling to get that labor of love finished and out the door!

    ReplyDelete