SO excited for dear friends who are IN COUNTRY right now...they meet 2 of their 3 sweeties yesterday!! Can't wait to see pics!!! Yahoo!!!! SO exciting even sitting here-- watching and listening to their 'stories'!!
So excited for 2 families that are traveling to CARTER's orphanage just got their "Offical" invites to travel... not sure when-- they are not sharing dates, yet... most likely Mid August!! (they are packing so it must be close!!)
PLUS-- Laurel-- remember dear Laurel at the beginning of my blog?? Her family received TRAVEL DATES today TOO!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Oh yeah-- we have some families gonna "light it up!"!!!
I have a few prayer requests on our end too...
1- Please pray we have submitted an application for a matching grant from Life Song... that would be so helpful with our funding!!
2- I think we are DONE with documents for our Dossier!! Yeaaa I need to get an approval on the notaries I received today and then Jason will run them to Harrisburg to get Appositled tomorrow-- and we will then MAIL THEM TOMORROW!!!!!!!! Ahhhh really?? That would be AWESOME!!!
3- I am now in my "fund raising" mode-- trying to come up with ways to help BRING CARTER HOME. Lord willing, I will have our give-away up and running August 1st. I also have another neat idea in mind, after I check with a family in our church to see if they would help me out in artistic area....
If any of you have ANY ideas, PLEASE let me know..... Not sure if anyone does bake sales any more... (most people I know are GF!! LOL) Any ideas would be great just to toss around and see. Most of all, Please Pray-- GOD can make a way where we NEVER saw a way!!
I know that--I've seen that-- I beleive that!!
Hey, I make duct tape stuff, and would love to help you guys out! email me belleg0130@gmail.com or comment on my blog (savingsullivan.blogspot.com) and i'll let you know what I have. I was the GA for Alexis, Tyler, Patti and Carter, Carter for the longest (he is still on my blog :) and i fell in love with him, and would love to help bring him home. email me and i'll let you know what I have and all that!
ReplyDelete