Friday, July 13, 2012

Passport- CHECK!

So Wednesday Jason's birth certificate finally came-- so Thursday morning we headed to the post office to apply for our passports!!!  I cannot tell you how very nervous I am to travel.  I do not travel well..... (I have only ever flown 2x and was HORRIBLE) but I just pray the Lord will see us through.... let alone traveling INTERNATIONALLY!!!   Yikes.... applying for the Passport made it all come even more "real" in my mind!! 


Next step-- wait 2-3 weeks for the passport to arrive and then fill out about a dozen more forms (maybe less) w/ our passport #'s-- get them notarized-- get them aposttiled and HOPEFULLY our USCIS approval will be done by then-- and we can FINISH our Dossier!!!!  

WOW!   I am praying August 1st we can have it all DONE!!

Considering a fundrasiers/giveaway/raffle of sorts-- stay tuned.....  I am thinking something foodie-- I know some on RR boards would love a Ergo giveaway-- so we'll see.  We can only afford 1 "large" item--- the other mention was a dehydrator-- I do think that would be pretty popular-----

If you by chance have anything you make or have that you would want to donate for our fundraiser-- please let me know..... I'd like to have 1 "big" prize and 4-5 other prizes too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment