Sunday, July 15, 2012

Traveling in 14 days!!! WOW!!!

Yep in 14 days the plane will take off for "said" country so my dear friend and her family can go and meet their new son!!  (hee hee hee  how many of you thought I was talking about us traveling in 14 days!!  heee heee....don't we wish)-

No, it is not our time to travel but a dear MOMYS friend is getting ready to travel--- they have their tickets bought and bags packed-- they only need $2000 before they leave--- CAN YOU PLEASE HELP THEM GET THERE???

If 100 people donated $20 we could get them there--   You can go HERE.... to make your donation......  THANK YOU!!!

Someone asked, what happens if they don't get it-- and to be honest I do not know-- I have watched QUITE a FEW families in this sitaution-- and the "Reece's Rainbow" family ALWAYS steps and GETS that child HOME!!   It has been amazing to watch.

2 comments: