Well we have received our passports in the mail this week. That is great news because we had about 5-8 documents that needed the passport number and to be notarized and then appostiled ($15 each, remember.... :( ) But atleast we are ready to go with those.
Then I just received our USCIS biometric fingerprint paperwork-- so Monday we will head to the location and get that done.... :) HOW EXCITING!!
In other good news-- we are getting ready to have a BIG GIVEAWAY to help raise funds to BRING CARTER HOME. The giveaway will run August 1st- August 30th. The BIG Grandprizes will consist of ONE of the following: $150 Cabella gift card, 2 Hershey Park Tickets, Ergo baby carrier OR $150 Pleasant Hill Grain gift card.
I would love to have some other prizes-- if you would like to donate something you make or any extra gift cards or such that you may have I would LOVE to add them to our prize list. Please leave me a comment if you would like to donate a prize to our give-away.
I will post more about the giveaway next week once I have all the prizes ready to go!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have some extra $ to help an orphan right now, may I suggest a dear friend, The Sutton Family-- they are traveling in 7 days... the still need $450 to travel-- PLEASE if you are able-- Donate and help this family meet their new son!!
http://blessingseternal.blogspot.com/2012/07/a-huge-praise.html
No comments:
Post a Comment