Thursday, September 13, 2012

We are traveling SOON!!!!

Yes, I received our AWESOME phone call this morning to give us our DATE in country!!! 
It is soon-- but NOT too soon (I am not to post it for some reason) so that is all I can share...if you really want to know-- email me I'd love to share!!)

Once our court date and things are finished we will post pictures like CRAZY, Lord willing!!  :)

So here we are--- so close I can almost taste it!!!  Well maybe not taste-- as I am very scared of the food over there--  but that is a whole OTHER blog post!!

One other quick update at this point we are only adopting "Carter" (which we need to decide his name soon)...  we are praying if another child (girl or boy) comes available with the "needs" we are approved for in Carter's region we can bring them home.  PLEASE pray with us, we would LOVE to bring home 2 children!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE to!!!


So --  just because I have been just waiting so anxiously to post this video for US-- for OUR plane ride--  here it is-- we are READY to light it up!!!


4 comments:

  1. Denise, So excited for you and your family! I am praying for that "ripple effect". I know we have room for one more, but my husbands concerns are finances needed. There are two little ones on RR now with cleft palate issues. I find myself looking at their pics several times a day. So cute! Take care, kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for your family! I can not wait to hear all the updates and when you are able to be face to face with your son (and possibly sons or daughter). God brought you to mind several times today and I've been praying. :) May all the final details fall into place as you are nearing that wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want you to know I'll be praying for your travels, your kids at home, and your visits with your little guy!

    ReplyDelete